V.G. Korolenko’s Glazov State Pedagogical Institute annually holds scientific conferences that help students, graduate students, psychologists, educators, teachers, pedagogues and scientific workers to conduct their professional activity.
In 2021, in cooperation with partners, the Institute invites you to take part in International scientific conference:
«Languages and Ethno-cultures of Europe»
Conference proceedings will be published as a collection of scientific articles and indexed in the database "Web of Science Core Collection: Conference Proceedings Citation index (CPCI)".
Dates: December 24-25, 2021
Proceedings are accepted until December 23, 2021.
The conference is offline with remote participation for speakers whose presence is impossible due to quarantine restrictions.
Conference languages: Russian, English.
Venue: Glazov State Pedagogical Institute. V.G. Korolenko, Glazov, Pervomayskaya st., 25.
Conference starts at 09.00 Moscow time.
Login invitations will be sent to the email addresses specified in registration process.
Actual issues of philology and linguistics::
- linguistic research;
- communicative and discursive research;
- conceptological and linguocultural research;
- semantic, grammatical linguo-cognitive research;
- textual research;
- literary studies.
National languages and cultures:
- Romano-Germanic languages;
- Finno-Ugric languages;
- Slavic languages;
- national literature as a reflection of mentality;
- national culture in the era of globalization;
- national identity.
Multicultural communication and translation:
- translation and cultural interaction;
- translation theory;
- technical and professional translation;
- translation and cultural code;
- perspectives of multicultural education;
- multicultural communication and tolerance.
Actual problems of teaching languages and philological disciplines:
- innovative technologies in teaching;
- assessment of teaching quality;
- comparative aspect and interference in language education;
- integrated language learning;
- theoretical philological disciplines in language education.
«Languages and Ethno-cultures of Europe»
The scientific community in modern cultural and educational space finds itself in a situation of unstable virtual connections caused by the pandemic and the humanitarian crisis. Philology and linguistics have a long history, they have always developed systematically, taking into account general and specific trends of different countries and the whole world.
The conference aim is to unite the efforts of scientists - linguists and philologists, psycholinguists, culturologists, ethnographers, methodologists, translators and representatives of other humanities to discuss traditions, modern problems and prospects for European languages development, ethnocultures in a single European cultural and educational space.
The main tasks of the conference are:
- comparative-comparative and historical analysis of the experiences in integration and differentiation of national languages and cultures within European cultural space;
- discussing philological and linguistics topical issues in a single European cultural and educational space;
- determining prospects for development of European scientific community: philologists, linguists, ethnologists, culturologists etc;
- providing an opportunity for conference participants to discuss at a professional level topical scientific, applied, ethno and multicultural problems, as well as problems of translation and language teaching and philological disciplines;
- exchanging experience and results of research carried out in the field of philology, linguistics and other humanities by scientists from different countries and regions;
- organizing, within the framework, presentation of unique experience, effective practices for solving urgent problems of philology, linguistics, intercultural communication and philological education.
The conference participants discuss problems of philology and linguistics: linguo-theoretical, conceptological, linguocultural, linguo-cognitive, textual, literary as relevant in the European cultural space; the problems of preserving national culture, identity and language of European peoples; problems of translation of the cultural code, communication and education in a multicultural environment. The conference participants consider interference in language education, innovative technologies in language teaching, and integrated learning promising for the further development of European scientific, cultural and educational space.
Scientists from different countries - Azerbaijan, Belarus, Great Britain, Germany, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkey, Uzbekistan, France - are taking active part in the conference.
The organizing committee of the conference included heads and leading scientists of Glazov State Pedagogical Institute (Russia) and Bukhara State University (Uzbekistan).