V.G. Korolenko’s Glazov State Pedagogical Institute annually holds scientific conferences that help students, graduate students, psychologists, educators, teachers, pedagogues and scientific workers to conduct their professional activity.
In 2021, in cooperation with partners, the Institute invites you to take part in International scientific conference:
«Eurasian Educational Space:
Traditions, Reality and Perspectives»
Conference proceedings will be published as a collection of scientific articles and indexed in the database "Web of Science Core Collection: Conference Proceedings Citation index (CPCI)".
Date: May 12, 2021
Proceedings are accepted until May 10, 2021.
The conference is offline with remote participation for speakers whose presence is impossible due to quarantine restrictions
Venue: Glazov State Pedagogical Institute. V.G. Korolenko, Glazov, Pervomayskaya st., 25.
Conference languages: Russian, English.
Login invitations will be sent to the email addresses specified in registration process.
Conference starts at 09.00 Moscow time.
Eurasian educational space history - experience of integration:
- Centrifugal and centripetal trends in the development of national education systems;
- Experience of foreign and Russian education systems mutual influence in different historical periods;
- Theoretical concepts of great foreign and Russian teachers, their impact to education practice;
- Contribution of Russian comparative pedagogy to Eurasian educational space research.
Actual problems of modern educational space:
- Philosophical, historical, cultural, legal factors in developing social, cultural, scientific and educational sphere at the present stage;
- Bologna processes in Eurasian educational space: pros and cons;
- National education systems and problems of globalization;
- National education systems and economic development level of countries; country's economic development as a condition of forming national education system.
Prospects for Eurasian educational community development:
- Educational environment transformation and its quality as a condition of improving education quality;
- Innovative educational sites in preschool, general, additional and vocational education;
- Network and real interaction of educational organizations as a tool of improving education quality;
- Practical experience in development and implementation of distance learning during a pandemic in different countries and its understanding.
Eurasian Educational Space:
Traditions, Reality and Perspectives
The scientific community in modern cultural and educational space finds itself in a situation of unstable virtual connections caused by pandemic and humanitarian crisis. Pedagogical science has always developed systemically, taking into account general and specific trends of different regions of any country and the world.
The purpose of the conference is to unite the efforts of scientists - teachers, psychologists, sociologists and representatives of other humanities to discuss traditions, modern problems and prospects of education and pedagogical science in the united Eurasian educational space.
The main tasks of the conference are
- historical and pedagogical analysis of the experience of integrating national education systems into Eurasian space;
- discussion of topical problems of Eurasian education;
- determination of prospects for innovative development of scientific and pedagogical community;
- providing an opportunity for conference participants professionally discuss topical scientific and pedagogical, psychological, social and educational problems in Eurasian space;
- exchanging experience and results of research carried out in field of social sciences and humanities in different countries and regions;
- organizing presentation of unique experience, effective practices for solving urgent problems of modern education within conference framework.
The conference participants discuss topical problems of pedagogics history on the mutual influence of Russian and foreign education systems in different historical periods; dependence of national education systems on economic development of different countries, Bologna processes and problems of globalization as relevant to our time. Conference participants consider distance and inclusive education, network and real interaction, innovative experience of preschool, general and professional education promising for development of Eurasian education.
Scientists from different countries - Azerbaijan, Great Britain, Germany, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkey, Uzbekistan, France - are taking active part in the conference.
The organizing committee of the conference included heads and leading scientists of Glazov State Pedagogical Institute (Russia) and Bukhara State University (Uzbekistan).